Friday, August 3, 2012

" Welcome"
Hi my name is Sara Downes, I have been in Early Education for 8+ years. Through the years I have gone from registered family child care to licensed family child care provider, I have participated with Stars, and attended many hours of professional development including NAFCC and VAEYC conferences. I have a strong commitment to the early education field and have a strong passion within the field and to learn more within my profession. Some philosophies that have inspired me have been Reggio Emeila and the Waldorf approach. Amazing experiences happen when the child's interests and needs are the primary focus and when children are given simple tools to explore. This blog will offer ideas, articles, and support for Early Educators and you may have access to my gmail calendar if you are in need of a sub/mentor/consultant for your program.

No comments:

Post a Comment